2. PAYMENT: ZP4 service is prepaid. The minimum deposit into your account is $29 (50.75 megabytes of transactions). You can consume your account's funds as quickly or as slowly as you wish, with no deadline. Only MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are accepted for payment. Allow 24 hours for the processing of submitted payments, although orders placed during normal business hours are usually processed the same day.
3. MAINTENANCE: Every 30 days after the creation of any account (except for client accounts that share a master account) a $9 fee will be deducted from the account's balance. This fee is not refundable. The fee is prorated before any terminated account is closed.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: During the first 7 days an initial order is active, new ZP4 users can receive a money-back guarantee on their purchase. After that, or from the start of any subsequent order, any paid but unused balance canceled by the customer is subject to a 7% order cancellation charge. If you terminate your service and close your account then open a new account at a later date, a $25 fee will apply. We reserve the right to cancel and refund the unused balance for any account at any time.
5. TRANSFERS: Transfers of unused balances from one account to another upon receipt of validated requests are free.
6. EMAIL: Your email address is only used to send you a payment receipt, account activation notices, and notification of Postal Service™ database or software changes. We will not distribute any of your account information to any other party.
7. LICENSE: Use of ZP4 is subject to a license you accept when installing the software.
8. POSTAL SERVICE VIOLATIONS: The Postal Service prohibits using their data to generate address lists (for example, by testing every possible house number on a street to determine the valid addresses). Such activity will result in the termination of your account.